Maintenance PRO v3.5.2 is packed with advanced features, for a powerful and effective maintenance mode splash page that stands out from the crowd.
When developing a new site, or making big changes to your existing one, it is sometimes necessary to take it offline for a period of time, but there’s no reason why you can’t still attract visitors and give them a taste of what they’ve got to look forward to. A customized and engaging “maintenance mode” splash page can say a lot about your brand or business while you’re getting on with the hard work behind the scenes and can prompt interaction from your users before your site even goes live.
Maintenance PRO v3.5.2 Features:
- Easy to customize and configure.
- Responsive HTML layout (retina ready).
- 3 countdown types: Simple, Boxed, Circle.
- Backstretch full-screen background with blur option.
- Background gallery with overlay.
- Background video from media gallery.
- Background video from YouTube/Vimeo.
- Easy branding with color picker and fonts.
- Add your logo, title, headline, text.
- User login form on the frontend.
- Admin bar: show/hide.
- 503 error on/off.
- Login on/off.
- Google Analytics field.
- Custom CSS.
- Assign user roles and set permissions.
- The pop-up window for HTML.
- Links to social media.
- MailChimp or Campaign monitor subscribe form.
- Option to exclude pages from maintenance.
- Unique scheduler countdown – max. 365 days (since version 2.5).
- Splash page – With ENTER button (since version 3.0)