WooCommerce Ultimate Multi Currency Suite v1.6.1 is a highly advanced multi-currency plugin for WordPress-WooCommerce shops. It allows you to set custom prices for your products and variations, as well as coupon amounts, in multiple currencies.
This plugin sets currency automatically using geolocation or allows your users to choose their preferred currency using a currency switcher. They can choose from currencies made available by you in plugin settings.
Plugin offers 2 methods of handling alternative currencies:
- Users can pay in alternative currencies or
- Have the currency converted only for their reference (payment in shop’s base currency)
The plugin is 100% compatible with PayPal and all payment gateways.
WooCommerce Ultimate Multi Currency Suite v1.6.1 allows you to set regular and sale prices to all your products and variations in alternative currencies. If you do not set a price in an alternative currency, it will be automatically converted from your base currency.
Exchange rates for automatic conversion updated automatically every 24 hours or set manually.
WooCommerce Ultimate Multi Currency Suite v1.6.1 features
- 2 modes to choose from: use alternative currencies for payment or just for user’s reference
- Compatible with cache plugins, such as WP Super Cache or W3 Total Cache
- 100% compatible with price ranges, variations, discounts, coupons, shipping costs etc.
- Use geolocation to select currency or allow user to choose one from a currency switcher widget (or both)
- 100% PayPal support (and all other payment gateways)
- Incredibly easy to use, efficient and reliable
- Set product and variation prices in multiple currencies or have them converted automatically
- Compatible with price filter widgets
- Multiple free currency exchange rate APIs for automatic conversion (includingYahoo Finance, European Central Bank and more)
- Translation-ready – English and Polish versions supplied with the plugin, along with blank po/mo files to make your own translations