WordPress Button Builder lets you Create custom buttons for your site, content, and sidebar! Hundreds of style possibilities!
WordPress Button Builder Features
- Integrated Shortcode Builder: Create buttons from either the WordPress editor or using the standalone shortcode builder located under Appearance > Button Builder.
- Button Importer: Need to edit a button? The same editor used to build your button also accepts the same code for editing!
- Multiple Code Types: You can use standard WordPress shortcodes, HTML, or PHP codes.
- HTML5 / CSS3 Works on all the newest browsers, properly tagged and contains transitions.
- Component Styles: Mix and match classes to create different button styles, effects, and animations.
- Shortcut Links: Optional add-ins for link URL’s that when rendered through a shortcode or PHP function, automatically add in the WordPress link.
- Font Awesome Ready: Button styles were developed using the Font Awesome icon set.
- 4 Button Sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, and Large with the ability to override and set your own size.
- 12 Base Colors: Light, Tan, Dark, Blue, Green, Red, Orange, Yellow, Pink, Purple, Black, and White.
- CSS3 Icon and Button Animations: We have effects ranging from rotations, flips, scaling, and skewing.
- Hundreds of Combinations: This isn’t about using a subset of button styles, this is about making any type of button you need. Perfect for blogging, content creation, or general website building.