WooCommerce SEO v3.1.1 will greatly help you professionally promote your products on social media, as well as improve some basic functionality in your backend. And of course, when you buy it, it comes with a year of support and upgrades. We’ll be sure to keep your shop optimized.
So what does the Yoast WooCommerce SEO v3.1.1 plugin do?
- It’ll greatly improve the sharing experience for social media such as Pinterest.
- It’ll exclude unnecessary things from the sitemap and makes sure the things that do need to get in the sitemap will be in there.
- It adds the option to use the breadcrumbs from the Yoast SEO plugin, which are far more configurable than the WooCommerce SEO breadcrumbs.
- It allows you to make sure the WooCommerce content block on the edit page is always above the SEO block of our Yoast SEO plugin.
WooCommerce SEO v3.1.1 ChangeLog
V3.1.1 March 2nd, 2016
- Bug fixes
- Fixes a bug where the Yoast content analysis would break on product edit pages when Yoast WooCommerce SEO and Yoast SEO (Premium) 3.1+ are both active.