UberGrid v2.6.6 is a powerful responsive grid/gallery builder for WordPress that can build nice looking walls of square items defined manually or pulled automatically using your WordPress posts.
UberGrid v2.6.6 Features:
- Responsive. It has separate settings for small screens (below 768 pixels wide and below 440pixels wide), plus an option to adjust cell size on the fly.
- You can build a grid automatically using existing posts (including custom types and WooCommerce products).
- Highly customizable cells – 12 cell layouts with 2x width and/or height support, different title layouts, labels below cells, etc.
- Nice and powerful built-in lightbox having almost all the features any other lightbox offers.
- New in 2.0You can open the grid in a lightbox.
- Retina and other hi dpi screens are supported.
- Filtering to represent departments, work types, product categories, etc.
- Powerful responsive built-in lightbox with image, google maps, youtube, vimeo and text support.
- Customizable … everything – spacing, border, block size, font name and size, images, colors. You name it.
- Customizable on-hover descriptions with animation support.
- Fast CSS3 animations and effects.
- 600+ fonts using Google fonts
- No coding required.
- New in 1.4 Widget available.
- New in 1.6 Pagination support.
- New in 1.8 Deeplinking support.
- JetpackPhoton support allows you to save your site bandwidth when serving images.
- Built-in support feature helps when the trouble strikes.