Responsive Styled Google Maps v3.1, easy, simple, responsive and styled, using this simple WordPress plugin. The maps are generated using an intuitive shortcode. The plugin allows multiple markers on the same map and multiple maps on a page. No API key is required. Shortcode builder included, together with 50 map colorful map styles.
In a post, page or widget, write this shortcode to generate a map:
[res_map address=”your street, your city, your country”]
or use the latitude/longitude coordinates:
Responsive Styled Google Maps v3.1 Features
- Google maps plugin to generate maps based on address OR latitude/longitude
- 100% responsive and mobile friendly
- Works in sidebars, posts, pages and custom post types
- Can create a map with multiple markers
- There can be more than one maps in a page/post
- No API key required
- The plugin admin has real time map preview and shortcode preview
- The small window popups accept HTML code
- Search box
- Clustering option
- Show/Hide the points of interest
- You can put a custom link in the marker’s popup window
- 50 included colorful map styles or a hue color
- 10 included marker icons
- You can use your own icons
- “Locate me” button
- Every control on the map can be turned on/off
- Directions link
- W3C valid, does not break your W3C validation.
- Minified resources (JS, CSS) for faster loading.
- Translation ready.
- Does not use your database.
- Detailed documentation.