Live Sales Feed v2.1.1 will display the latest orders placed on your website to your visitors. Order information such as Product Name, Thumbnail image, Customer Name, Customer City, Time Bought and No. of items in the single order can be shown in the live feed. When you have new orders popping in, they will be shown in real time without refreshing the page.
Live Sales Feed v2.1.1 Feature:
- Show Live Sales Feed in a sidebar widget or notification popup on your Woocommerce store
- Personalize layout of the feed to match your store’s layout to give a seamless experience to your users.
- Fully responsible for mobile devices with the option to turn off completely if needed.
- Track clicks on popup notifications with Google URL Builder.
- Exclude pages/posts/custom posts from showing popups if needed.
- Adjust duration, intervals, and frequency of notification popups.
- Customers can opt-out of the Feed on Checkout Page. Customize the message shown to them.
- Choose which order statuses should show up in Live Sales Feed. Fully compatible with custom order statuses.
- Easy to Setup
- Works with Woocommerce Version
- Detailed Documentation.
- Customize what order information to display in a feed.