Go Pricing v3.2 WordPress Responsive Pricing Tables It’s very easy to create WordPress pricing or compare tables with Go Pricing. If you buy this product, you don’t need anything else.
This WordPress Pricing Tables supports various Media Elements like Audio, Video, Image or Map. Just give a try, we are sure you will never turn back to search more.
For more information you may scroll down.
Go Pricing WordPress Responsive Pricing Tables Key Features
- Font Awesome, Icomoon, Linecon & Material Icons give you scalable vector icons that instantly can be customized and look gorgeous high-resolution displays.
- A lot of new features help the making of Pricing Table from which the most important is the Instant Preview. With only one click you can view or test your work anytime.
- We prepared 250+ different looking templates for you which divided by colours in the product. You can use only the red or blue colours or you can import all of them in a form of demo data. Take your pick!
- You can freely mix the various colours as well. Putting the columns consecutively, you can configure any colour sequence. Is this rather exciting?
- The “Go” experience will be with you using any device to display the plugin. Let it be a small or big resolution screen, laptop or mobile device, the visualization always perfect, 100% optimized.
- The Go Pricing Plugin can be used in many different areas, let this be the introducing of the team or a comparison of pricing tables. It is a true peculiarity made for you with lots of love.
v3.2 – January 28, 2016
- [IMPROVEMENT] Added plugin update notification and built-in plugin update option
- [IMPROVEMENT] Added option to add custom CSS code per table
- [IMPROVEMENT] Added option to set fixed width and horozontal alignment for icon fonts
- [IMPROVEMENT] Added conditional loading option for icon fonts – Prevent loading a fontset multiple times
- [IMPROVEMENT] Added support for Font Awesome 4.5.0 with 20 new icons
v3.1.2 – December 1, 2015
- [FIX] Table equalize function bugfix for hidden tables
- [FIX] “You must set a Table ID or Post ID” bugfix for Visual Composer
- [IMPROVEMENT] Minor backend improvements
v3.1.1 – October 10, 2015
- [FIX] Height jump fix when footer is disabled
- [FIX] Incorrent column skin fix for classic style when adding new column